We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information during your visit to this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit to help us improve the quality of our service. We may collect the following information when you access our website:
- your IP address, the country and area where your computer is located
- pages of our website that were viewed during your visit and any search terms that you entered
We also collect information that you may choose to provide upon filling out one of our website forms, such as:
- your name and company name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as your city and country
- your specific requests, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We gather this data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have given your consent, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously subscribed to marketing messages from Low Carbon Lighting, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44 (0) 191 2210924. You can opt-out from marketing communications you receive from Low Carbon Lighting at any time.
Upon request Low Carbon Lighting will provide you with details of personal information which we hold about you. If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete or you would like us to delete or stop processing your data, you can submit a subject access request (SAR) to email@example.com We will promptly correct or remove any information found to be incorrect or that you do not want us to have on record.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this Policy
Last Updated: May 22nd, 2018